Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier Index du Forum

Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier
Forum d'aide et de discution de L'étang de la Gaule d'Acier de Trith St Léger. Posez des questions, donnez des réponses, insérez les photos de vos prises

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

loyd McClendon said he will mix and match to fill Harts vaca

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier Index du Forum -> Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier -> Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 04:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: loyd McClendon said he will mix and match to fill Harts vaca Répondre en citant

SINGAPORE -- Panuphol Pittayarat of Thailand birdied two of his last three holes to maintain a one-stroke lead after the second round of The Championship at Laguna National on Friday. D.J. Hayden Jersey . Panuphol, the overnight leader, shot a 4-under 68 for a two-round total of 13-under 131, a stroke ahead of Scott Hend of Australia, David Lipsky of the United States, and Felipe Aguilar of Chile in a tie for second place. The Thai, ranked 451st in the world, has never won on the European Tour and missed his last three cuts this year on the Asian Tour. "The two birdies in my last three holes were nice to end off my round," he said. "Its nice to be putting myself in a good position heading into the last two rounds. I would rather stay up there than to be chasing the lead actually. I just want to grab my chance and not let it go." Hend had eight birdies and just one bogey to shoot a 7-under 65, the low round of the day. The Australian, whos also looking for his first European Tour title, said it was difficult to stay focused in the hot, humid conditions at Singapores Laguna National golf course. "I am used to this kind of weather but it still comes to a point where your body just cannot take it and it makes you lose concentration," he said. "Im managing well so far. Two more rounds to go and we will see what happens." Aguilar, playing with a sore wrist after a recent mountain biking accident, birdied his last three holes to card a 67. "(The wrist) doesnt bother me much, but I still have pain. It will be there for the next four or five months," he said. "Everything you do is dangerous so you have to be careful, but Im playing good golf because Im happy, and so the mountain biking helps." Anders Hansen is also returning from a wrist injury that required surgery and kept him off the tour for six months last year. He missed the cut at his first two events this year, but finished in a tie for fifth last week at the China Open. The Danish golfer shot a 66 on Friday to move into a share of fifth place at 11 under, two strokes off the pace. He dropped a stroke on his final hole when he three-putted for bogey. "Its always hard coming back after an injury," he said. "Ive never had six months off before so I didnt know what to expect. It was tough the first four rounds I played, the first two in Spain and Malaysia, but then last week something kicked in and it has carried on this week." Niles Paul Jaguars Jersey . It looked like being another miserable day for Moyes when Ashley Westwood put Villa in front from a 13th-minute free kick. But Rooney headed United level seven minutes later, and the striker netted his 16th of the season for the struggling champions from the penalty spot before halftime. Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-Donte-Moncrief-Jaguars-Jersey.html?cat=984 . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Mariners designated hitter Corey Hart will be sidelined for four to six weeks after he strained his left hamstring stealing a base over the weekend. The Mariners placed Hart on the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday nights game at Texas. They recalled infielder-outfielder Nick Franklin from Triple-A Tacoma. The 32-year-old Hart injured his leg swiping second during the fourth inning of the Mariners 6-2 victory at Minnesota on Sunday. He has appeared in 37 games, hitting .209 with five home runs and 17 RBIs. With no one other natural DH on the roster, manager Lloyd McClendon said he will mix and match to fill Harts vacancy in the batting order. "We all agree we dont have a prototypical No. Andrew Norwell Jaguars Jersey. 4 hitter," McClendon said. "We dont have a guy thats going to hit 40 home runs. Well do the best we can." Franklin was leading the Pacific Coast League in hitting at .376. Hes a natural second baseman who played three infield positions, the outfield and served as the DH over six appearances for Seattle during a brief April call-up. McClendon said Franklin will again float around multiple positions, including second base when Robinson Cano occupies the designated hitter spot. "A lot of it depends on his legs," McClendon said of Cano, 31. "I know he prefers to play the field." China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Juil - 04:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier Index du Forum -> Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier -> Forum de l'étang de la Gaule d'Acier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation